Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick ox

A few weeks ago I won a MAC lipstick on a wonderful blog called Some sparkle and shine and you can see Sarahs blog HERE! and the MAC website HERE! 
Ive wanted this lipstick as soon as it came out as ive never tried a MAC lipstick and this is just my colour! Im so greatful to have won this! 





It came in a great big box for some strange reason lol! And inside that box was this smaller box which has a gorgeously wrapped ribbon and little note from Sarah! I was so excited to open the box...






I love the packaging of MACs products and the actual lipstick is gorgeous! I love the colour of it even if its a bit summery for the now chilly weather but oh well, I adore it.




It was so lovely to have a little note in there, such a nice suprise with such an amazing gift! Thank you again Sarah! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment