Wednesday 31 October 2012

Redken colour extend radiant 10 ox

Sometimes I order/request samples from sites and forget about doing it! So when I received this in the post this week I honestly couldnt tell you where it came from :|

Butttt I used it last night after I washed my hair (it can be used on dry or damp hair) and it smells really really nice! Its for coloured hair and I have had ombre hair done so I used it mainly on the ends of my hair and the ends do feel nice than normal but ill carry on using it to see if it has any lasting effect.

The large bottles retail around £15 and upwards.  
This is what its said to do:
1. Strengthens the fiber
2. Shields from environmental aggressors 
3. Provides long lasting moisture
4. Detangles
5. Softens
6. Nourishes dry ends 
7. Restores vibrancy
8. Improves manageability
9. Reduces frizz and fly-aways 
10.Infuses shine





No comments:

Post a Comment