Sunday 11 November 2012

My little MUA collection ox



I always buy MUA from Superdrug either online or in store but when they reach 35,000 likes on Facebook there's a fab offer of free shipping and 35% off so I will be ordering from there for sure :) If you don't already like MUA on Facebook you can do so HERE! and HERE! is their website.

I love the pallette its just fab!  I highly recommend it!
The mascara is amazing for £1, you can spend loads on high end mascara and theyre no better!
The liquid liner has become my new best friend!
The bronzer is also brilliant, such a bargain!
See my other posts on some of these products HERE! and HERE!


Ive used the pink (shade 4) lipstick alot and love it but havent tried the other yet.


I havent tried the nail varnishes yet buy I love the colours and have read good reviews on them, people have said how you need a few coats for a good colour but I always put 2-3 coats of polish on anyway!


I think its so crazy how all of these costs £11 which wouldnt even but 1 MAC lipstick! I love MAC but cheaper prices always win me over! I also think its crazy that about 2 months ago I only owned one thing my MUA and now I own more products of this brand that any other brand!
I will be doing reviews on everything I havent used yet once I have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment